The Ops Team is a weekly show where 4 Technical Evangelists specializing in IT Operations get together to give you the deets on their 4 areas of expertise: Microsoft Azure/Cloud, On-premises datacenter technologies, Enterprise Mobility / Windows and DevOps.
This week on The Ops Team, there’s something seriously messed up with the security camera post-power outage, so if you’re wondering if your vision has taken a turn for the worse, or if you’ve had one too many alcoholic beverages prior to watching, fear not, it’s our sh**ty camera! Matt, David and Rick make it into the studio to give you the news, and in fact, so does Simon, just not at the same time as everyone else 🙂
In this week’s news…Rick shares some cool new Azure networking posters available for download, saves you some cash with Azure price reductions and evangelizes his ‘old’ job. David self-promotes his DevOps Dimensions show, and shares useful feature roadmaps for Visual Studio Team Services. Matt follows David down a road of self-promotion by sharing the latest episodes on the Containers Channel, whilst sharing some other useful community-delivered resources, and finally, Simon gives you the latest Intune gossip, all whilst ensuring no mice were awoken in the server room…
Here’s all the links and info on the topics we covered, along with the time stamps to jump to specific points in the video.
Global Cloud Datacenters with Rick Claus
- [02:28] – Azure Network Architecture Posters
- [04:43] – Azure Price Reductions
- [06:54] – Job Posting for Rick’s Technical Evangelist Role!
DevOps with David Tesar
- [08:32] – New DevOps Dimension Episode – MSN with Chef
- [09:43] – New Blog Series by the VorlonJS Development Team
- [10:43] – Visual Studio Team Services – Roadmap Updates
On-Premises Systems with Matt McSpirit
- [13:21] – New Episodes of Container Fundamentals
- [16:02] – Deploying Nano Server with WDS
- [17:02] – System Center Universe Sessions (Available after 1st February)
- [18:15] – Deploying a Gateway with SCVMM 2016 TP4
Enterprise Mobile/Gadgets with Simon May
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam.
Follow The Ops Team: Follow @TheOpsTeam